Nearing the End of the Journey


Great news! Principal illustration for the entire book is finally done!

Pre-order the book by contacting the author or illustrator (in the side column) and let us know how many you need reserved. Cost will be about $20 (USD) plus tax and shipping. Sales benefit children's scholarships at Appel Farm Arts Camp.

It's been a long journey, not just for George and Wynonah but also for myself and Gretchen, the author. I've been working on the art since January. In that time lots of changes have happened to our plans-- hopefully producing the best possible art for our project.

I've changed too. I feel much more at ease tackling difficult artwork. My imagination has been stretched. I've also gained twenty pounds, grown a beard, and sprained a foot.

Once we're in print we'll get back to you with shipping and billing information and get you your books!

Have a great day!
--Zoungy, illustrator for Buttons & Beads: Lenape Princess Wynonah and the the Future President